Saturday, February 10, 2007

"a friend is more important and im writting all out,
can i share a lil more but will it be a pour out,
am i jealous yeah i think so,
wouldnt hide that from you,
coz all the things that you've shared,
made me wanna be wit you,
we're friends, and thats special and all,
it seems that now we're faded and you're closer to them all"
-Adapted from Rauzan's A Friend Is Better Than That.

I wanted to die when I heard that song.It really hit me hard.That's how much you mean to me.When Rau said that verse,I immediately thought of you.There's nothing I can do.Just put my hands together and pray that one day it will all be okay.Will we still be friends by my birthday?I wonder=/

*rhyming totally unintentional!*

awak,awak.
kalau awak tak nak kawan dengan kiter lagi kan,
awak tolong main jauh-jauh boleh tak?
awak jangan ader depan mater kiter lagi tau?
okay,terima kasih awak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home